About the Civil Services
Every year the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conduct the Civil Services examination across India to select about 1,000 candidates to serve in various wings of the administration in Central and State Governments.
The role of coaching for Civil Services Exam
The Civil Services Exam not only focuses on academic knowledge but also on the overall understanding of the society and finding solutions for contemporary problems. Coaching will help a student reach success in a timely and systematic manner. Our program provides precise study material prepared by experts in the field, focusing on priority areas from examination point of view in classroom teaching to model examinations on UPSC pattern.
• Dedicated faculty
• Separate Boys & Girls Hostel
• State-of-the-art computer lab and library (wifi throughout campus)
• Air conditioned Smart Classrooms
• Core team of Senior Civil Servants for mentoring and guidance
• Experienced faculty (IAS teaching experience)
• Designed course work in-line with UPSC/other exams
• Financial aid available for deserving/meritous students.
Now in Progress! Separate Boys Hostel!
Separate Boys Hostel in progress.
Support this project to make a lasting impact!
$600,000 for Hostel building
$150,000 for each floor
$3000 for 1 student per year